Luca Brasi Sleeps With the Fishes


I apologize for falling off the face of the planet for a few weeks. The holidays + mass reorganization + a few projects I've got in the works were enough to push me into seclusion but then on top of all that, I became extremely ill the weekend of New Year's Eve. Unable to move-sleep for forty-eight hours straight-head pounding kind of ill. What a way to bring in the new year.

Because it is now mid-January (yikes!), I've decided to scrap the twelve photos series that I began in December. I hate to leave something unfinished, but not as much as I hate to be a blogger still posting about last year well into this one. My compromise--in the next day or two, I'll put together a little photographic summary of the last year and we'll call it a day.

In other news....

My first published photograph appears in this month's VegNews! It's just a small photo on the table of contents page but it's still kind of exciting to see a photo credit with my name, especially in a magazine that I pick up fairly regularly.

Short post, I know, but I've got somethings planned in the next week to make it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment